Then The Brawling is the perfect fit for you!
Launched in August 2017 by Anthony DiMoro, The Brawling, a part of the DiMoro Enterprises media family, allows writers to sharpen their skills, develop their style, gain exposure and talk about the combat sports they love.
Here are the requirements to join the The Brawling writing team:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must possess a skill in writing and a knowledge of sports
- Must commit to 1 article per week at minimum
- Must pledge to post content based on analysis and opinion that is backed up by statistics and facts. The Brawling wants to produce in-depth, team-specific content that goes beyond the headlines. We want our readers to come to us for the “extra” insight, analysis and content.
- Must possess a strong writing ability, attention to detail and demonstrate the ability to consistently produce thought provoking content supported by statistical information.
The Brawling encourages our writers to utilize website such as ESPN and any/all statistical resources to construct an article.
Our goal is to provide content that offers a point of view/analysis that is supported by statistics and factual information (stats, numbers, quotes) while delivering in-depth team specific content.
How To Apply
- Sample of Writing (500+ words): this can be work you have done in the past. If you do not have a any past work please write a 500+ word piece and send that to us (this can be in Word Doc form, email, etc).The writing piece must demonstrate the ability to tie in statistics to support information. Our website is looking for content based on statistics and facts, we want to see an example of your ability to compose articles in that manner.
- First & Last Name
- Must agree to produce 1-article (minimum) per week
- Sport You Wish To Cover
- Link to your Twitter account
The Brawling contributors are independent contractors and, once established, can monetize their content via ad banner programs.