Almond Biscuits with sun-dried tomato and basil (makes approximately 10 small biscuits)
1 1/2 c. almond flour (I made my own, but if you are looking to buy, I suspect my homemade almond flour is closest in consistency to the Bob’s Red Mill brand)
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1/2 tsp vinegar
1/4 c. sun-dried tomatoes, diced (I was using up a jar of tomatoes that had been packed in oil, if yours are packed dry, add 1 tbsp of olive oil to the mixture)
2 tbsp chopped fresh basil
1. Preheat oven to 400F and have a greased baking sheet at the ready.
2. Mix together almond flour, baking powder, and salt.
3. In a separate bowl, combine eggs, vinegar, tomatoes, and basil
4. Pour egg mixture into dry ingredients, stir until all ingredients are thoroughly combined. The dough should hold together slightly on its own, if it is completely falling apart, add a tablespoon of oil.
5. Drop spoonfuls of dough onto baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes, until biscuits are golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool.